SingCham is the premier business chamber for Singaporean interests in Indonesia. Founded in 2006, SingCham aims to promote the business interests of individuals or companies operating in Singapore and/or Indonesia. SingCham provides networking activities, events, and useful information for its members, and acts as the liaison between the Singaporean business community and the Singapore and Indonesian governments. With a focus on fostering better networking and feedback among members, SingCham is committed to providing valuable resources and insights to help members connect, learn, and grow their businesses in Indonesia. Join SingCham today and become part of a thriving business community that benefits from exclusive resources, networking opportunities, and business insights.
Ciputra Development (CTRA) aims to improve income from existing property projects and new ones to be launched in 2016. About 80% of CTRA’s total income comes from the development of 50 property projects scattered across Indonesia, while the remaining 20% is generated from recurring assets. The company registered 11M15 marketing sales of Rp8.8t, which accounts for 92% of its 2015 target of Rp9.5t. As for 2016, management has not set a marketing sales target yet due to economic uncertainties, the impact of government economic stimulus and the higher Federal Funds Rate.
View All Post