Short Circuit Causes Fire at Plaza Semanggi: No Injuries
Jakarta. A fire sparked by an electrical fault at Plaza Semanggi mall in South Jakarta caused an evacuation on Saturday as fire trucks arrived to extinguish the blaze.
Authorities said the fire began at 3:30 p.m. near the emergency stairs on the fifth floor.
Some 18 fire trucks and a number of firefighters were sent to extinguish the fire.
“Eighteen fire trucks have been sent there as well as a crane,” a fire department spokesman told Indonesian news portal Detik.com.
It was understood that no-one was injured in the fire.
The post Short Circuit Causes Fire at Plaza Semanggi: No Injuries appeared first on The Jakarta Globe.
Source: The Jakarta Globe